From: Scott M2 [mailto:scott@dreamstate.to]
Sent: Sunday, July 10, 2005 10:24 PM
To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
Subject: RE: Troubleshooting my EDPs and FCB....Again (factory reset
guidance)

Just a troubleshooting suggestion - to take the FCB out of the equation.
If you have a MIDI keyboard, try sending appropriate notes from it and
see if both machines will respond properly.
(Try it first without the MIDI splitter - just the keyboard into the
"in" of the master and the "out" of the master into the "in" of the
slave [and with the brothersync].)

Cheers,
Scott M2

http://www.dreamSTATE.to