Re: zen and the fluent music

On Jul 12, 2005, at 5:27, Hartung, Kris wrote:

>  "Synchronicity :
> The Bridge Between Matter and Mind " by David Peat.

Interesting to think about that book in the scoop of free musical
improvisation! (or any other improvisation BTW). I too read it a long
time ago and I would guess that "synchronicity" is very close to
music making, as well as any teaching of magic and religious
practices are. It may also be interesting to read texts by Alistair
Crowley and Martinus Thomsen. Thomsens's books (not having read all
of them), together with Bardo Thödol, is the most complete
description of "synchronicity" I have come across so far. I'm not
talking about the cults here, neither "black magic" nor "new age",
just the way these guys put things together into a context.

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.looproom.com (international)
www.boysen.se (Swedish)