RE: Roland EV-10 and the VF-1

Be careful upgrading these beasts.  I did while
selling one (VF-1) as per request of the auction
winner, and he had a ton of problems that were only
resolved by reintalling the software... and I think it
took him 3 trys before it totally "took."  So, if you
upgrade and  have problems, don't worry, just give
yourself a lot of time as it may take more than a few
installs.

Mark