Augustus Loop, now with better MIDI sync

Hi,

Some of you may be interested to know that I've just updated my
looping plug-in Augustus Loop to v1.4.3 with much improved MIDI sync
compatibility.

I'm also maintaining a compatibility chart now at
http://www.collective.co.uk/expertsleepers/augustussync.html
which is something of a hall of shame for the larger DAW hosts.

However Ableton Live (which seems to be a popular app on this list)
now works fully with Augustus as regards MIDI sync.

cheers,
os.

os@collective.co.uk
http://www.collective.co.uk/