Re: Drum-machine song construction tips?

I've not tried the MPC1000, but I've heard of it's
greatness.  I actually really like the much cheaper
Korg ESX-1, even though it has no "pads" to speak of
like the MPC1000.  For that I can easily use my MIDI
keyboard.

I should look into getting some samples for it though.
 Linn drum sounds... mmmmm.  I'm hoping to eventually
get it so that there's not a single traditional drum
sound on it and use the copious E-MU library for those
sounds.

Mark