Re: Famous Acts using Loopmachines?

On Jul 29, 2005, at 10:01, <loopdelightml@nosuch.biz>
<loopdelightml@nosuch.biz> wrote:

>  any really famous and popular acts that are known
> to use loop machines (esp. EDPs) for their music.

I remember David Bowies last gig here in Stockholm when he did a duo
piece singing to the guitarist's looping. From the distance I could
not see if he was using an EDP, or whatever device, but the piece was
definitely relying on the guitar live looping. Not saying that Bowie
is "a looping artist", he he, but his live band touring set-ups are
by no means "really famous".

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.looproom.com (international)