Re: Which looper?

That's really a tough one.  My advice to you is to
start reading through the archives and check out the
tools of the trade page on the LD website.

I personally have owned a Gibson Echoplex, Electrix
Repeater, Lexicon JamMan, Boss Gigadelay and a EH-16
reissue.  The only two I've hung on to are the
Gigadelay and the Repeater.

(btw, the word on the street is the Repeater will be
shipping again soon in a new version and it's about
the same price as the EH-16)

Other than that there's the Echoplex which is also an
amazing tool, but expensive and not my style.

Mark