RE: EDP controller chart

Bernard -

It seems that we should indeed form a party to chart this
out. Anyone else who's interested, please chime in as well!
I sincerely hope someone who helped test/design LoopIV can
help give us a jump start though.  Some form of
functionality chart/matrix/grid/diagram HAD to exist in the
development stages of the software, right?

I'll get something structural in Excel and post it in the
next few days. Then the quibbling over content can begin!

Sam Rogers
One Mouth Band
www.OneMouthBand.com

Sam,

Maybe we should form a party:
http://loopersdelight.com/LDarchive/200507/msg00029.html

Bernhard
http://nosuch.biz
http://loopfestival.com

any
> kind of matrix/chart that shows what happens on a press,
> long press, or latency-period press of each button for
each
> mode by perameter setting. I keeping making "new"
> discoveries that are probably in the documentation, but
not
> in a form I've been able to absorb. And if it's in the
> archive somewhere I can't find it. I hope that something
is
> out there that just I haven't found yet, in which case
I'd