Re: Inexpensive/Easy Way to Stream Live Performances

Kris,

Did you look at http://shoutcast.serverroom.us &
http://www.fast-serv.com.  Those are two I saw that look
affordable...$15/month range with scalable pricing depending on
bitrate & number of listeners.  I've never used them, so I can't
attest to their quality, but the price seems right.

A Google search for "shoutcast host" turned up a bunch of hosting
companies in this price range.

Todd