Re: rest in peace, mr. zvonar

thats the saddest news i've read in quite a while.
what a loss to LoopersDelight and the LoopShows!
he had a way w/ words to explain things way beyond my comprehension and i
always was sure to thank him for being able to traverse that area between
the layman and the electronic higher world...
did anyone video those shows he did @ the Loopstock/Y2K's?
would love to see those.
RIP doc
stan