RE: pedal abuse (was sitar)

 Funny, a recent Guitar mag (don't remember which one) raved and raved
about
these. I wonder if they actually *get* the pedals mailed to them, or just
write a 'review' from the ad copy. Which brings up another pet peeve- most
published gear reviews are awful. My favorite is always the last sentence-
it is some variation of 'if you are looking for a pedal/guitar/whatever
like
this, you may just want to give this one some consideration.'

I always wanted to see a 'gear that sucks' column.

Dave Eichenberger-
http://www.hazardfactor.com