Re: Rest and Peace to You Dr. Z

I have known Richard on a personal and professional level for over a
decade since we both worked together on the International Computer
Music Conference (ICMC95) of which I was a producer and brought Richard
in to help with the technical and creative aspects of the concert
series. He was a wonderful man on a professional and personal level. My
heart is really heavy and the world of creative  music is far worse off
today without one of its great scholars and champions.

Thanks for everything Richard!!!!

Ronan Chris Murphy
www.venetowest.com (Production & mixing: King Crimson, Chucho Valdes,
Steve Morse, Terry Bozzio, CGT...)