Boomerang Question

 Ever have a problem w/ the level wheel getting scratchy and static-y? I assume this is a common problem as the thing is out on the floor and exposed quite frequently - any quick fixes for taking care of this problem? Regular old tuner cleaner would prob do it - but where should I spray it? Take the thing apart?

Any advice much appreciated, thanks. It's getting annoying, cause I like to mess w/ the level of loops alot.