RE: Behringer FCB 1010 or Digital Music Ground Control?

You are talking the Ground Control Pro, right? I had the original Ground
Control for years, simply because there wasn't many alternatives. I liked
the size and the display (mostly) but that was about it. I have a more
detailed comparison at my page :
http://www.hazardfactor.com/dave/devices1.htm

I don't think the Pro can send as many midi messages. Channels are set per
preset though, and the display is nice, though it is useless outside.

Dave Eichenberger