Date: 08/09/05 07:09:28
Subject: RE: Berlin anyone?

Excellent work...listening to "Shelter" now....almost has a Frisell /
Baron / Driscoll feel to it, for anyone familiar with their live album
recorded in Spain....but more on the Eric Dolphy side of the fence. :)
This is the type of work I'd like to do if I ever went back to playing
in a jazz trio format....sounds wonderful.

Kris