I ask the impossible

I'm sorry in advance because I'm sure you've all covered this ground
100 times, but here's my situation -

I have a DL4.  It's fine, but I am at a point where I need two things -

1. Stereo looping
2. Longer loop time

I am not that concerned re: preserving the half-time and reverse
function, cool as they are.  I do need feedback control or a unit that
overdubs with a slow decay like the DL4.

Are there any options for me other than the hefty, hefty approach of
buying two Echoplexes and running them in Stereo?

Jesse Kates * www.jessekates.com