Gig Spam: Burning Man Photo exhibit and looping ,Berkeley, Fri, Aug 12

Hey Loopers-

Friday, August 12.
7-10 pm.
Epic Arts Teahouse
1923 Ashby Ave, Berkeley (across the street from Ashby BART station)
Free admisison

Enjoy a sweet little taste of Burning Man without the heat, dust, and
thousands of screaming yahoos playing techno music!!!

Opening reception for my good friend Mike "Uncle Mikey" Woolson's
photography exhibit focusing on images from Burning Man 1999
-2004.  I'll be performing live-looping improvisations all evening.  I'm
planning on running 2 EDPs + delays and reel-to-reel tape to
seperate amps in different rooms of of this studio/performance space.
Might even try to "clear a room" occasionally with evilly
intentioned use of my new Moogerfooger ring modulator (RUN!...RUN FROM THE
MONSTER!).

And hey, did I mention it's FREE!  Oh..yeah...I guess I did.  It even
starts early, so stop by on your way to something more expensieve.

Joe Rut
Lumper/splitter

NEW! Lycos Dating Search. The only place to search multiple dating sites
at once.
http://datingsearch.lycos.com