Re: TIPS for FLYING with GEAR was: carry ons and gear

The last time I flew international, they tried to enforce carry on
size and weight limits.  The weight was something absurdly small, so
my girlfriend's laptop with case, power adaptor and cables was too
heavy.  I recommend reading the fine fine print on your air carrier's
website regarding baggage limitations.  I was pleasantly surprised to
find that the Pedaltrain hardcase was designed to fit within the
airline carryon size guidelines--it slides right into that "must fit
in here to be carried on" box that usually goes unused at the
departure gate.  However, a modest pedal board will probably be over
the weight limits.