Re: Re: carry ons & gear AND a letter to help get things into the cabin

two things regarding this:
1) the last several times i have flown to cali i was not permitted to take
my
guitar into the cabin of the plane.....i had to leave it at the gate and
they
walked it down to the storage cabin (better than leaving it at the ticket
counter, i don't know, but i felt better) and after the flight, they
walked it
up to the front of the plane and it did not go through baggage.....and yes
rickeee, i was as sweet as peach pie to all that i delt with but i guess
the
purple hair helps.....:)
2) here is what i'm taking to zurich: 1 boomerang, 2 alesis inekos,  1
alesis
btrman, 10 various jacks, a large power strip and my guitar.....anyone
that
may need to use any of these is more than welcome as per sweet rickeeee's
suggestion, what a dear young man!.....this amount-o-stuff fits into a
carryon
bag or into my kool 463 pocketed nerd jacket, minus the rang.....wheeee
international air travel.....i shiver with excitment so my doc gave me
some
happy meds to calm me down.....what fun!.....mic

http://mysite.verizon.net/vzepmeci