"Just don't say Frisco..."

> <<"Times i have flown to cali i was "
>

> Just don't say Frisco, Or I'll have to have you killed.
> Bill>>
>
> not nearly as nice as his big brother is he?.....where's da luv?.....:)
>
> http://mysite.verizon.net/vzepmeci

as a long time frisco-ite what bill says is kinda oldtime here...
it was long gone Herb Caen long time sf newspaper columnist who in the 50s
came up w/ "dont call it frisco" and berated all who dared to call it
that...
i think its ok now...
my favorite is when <GUITAR WOLF> Japanese noise/punk band comes to town w/
their broken english and shout when they come on stage:
"HEY SANFRISCO-WEE AHHH ROCKK YOUU!!"
break a leg michael :-)
peace out
stan