Re: OT: MP3 Sites with Non-mainstream Artists/I-pod mayhem

...news from hell...some chick(female human)killed her dude(male companion)with her i-pod!
i guess he erased all her songs, and she bludgeoned him to death for his inconsiderate behavior.
how many times do ya gota swing an i-pod to do that kind of damage?more than licks to find the center of a tootsie-pop im bettin!
scary.

mark sottilaro <zerocrossing2001@yahoo.com> wrote:
I just finished putting my entire CD collection (about
600) as .m4a (AAC encoder) on a 250 gig hard drive.
Works like a charm and most of it fits on my 30 gig
iPod. Sure, CDs do sound better... LPs sound decent
too... if you've got unlimited amounts of cash to
spend on your system and only play your vinyl once...
but can either make a playlist on the fly or pick
tunes at random from my entire collection?

No. I've gotten to LOVE listening to my music that
way. Mid way through a King Crimson song I get a
hanker'n for Talking Heads? While on a train? No.

However, I've found that in my life an iPod with a
pair of Shure E5 headhphones is the best way for me to
listen to music 95% of the time.

I still buy most of my music as CDs and have kept all
my CDs.. but they're in boxes in my garage until I can
find a good way to store and use them. I'd LOVE a CD
jukebox that held all of them... but until then
they'll sit in my garage.

Mark

After listening to I decided to buy