From: Ed Drake [mailto:eddrake1@comcast.net]
Sent: Monday, August 15, 2005 11:58 PM
To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
Subject: OSX PC-1600v MIDI software

Hey loopers,

I've been using a Peavey 1600X to control my loopers and came across
this software which is very helpful to program the damn thing!  This
PC-1600v is for Mac OS X and could also be used as a "virtual" PC-1600
MIDI controller from a laptop without the actual
PC-1600x hardware.  I know there are other PC-1600 users on the list so
maybe it would be helpful for you too.

It can be found at http://www.cd-romney.com/pc-1600v/

I'm not affiliated with Jason at all just a happy user.

Back to your usual loop programming.

Ed