Re: AW: transistor radios Re: Re: bose pa speaker thingie

what a great idea!!!

----- Original Message -----
From: daniel stevenson
To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
Sent: 8/16/2005 4:03:03 PM
Subject: Re: AW: transistor radios Re: Re: bose pa speaker thingie

yo.
we still got us a drive in theater & 4 the last 10 years you can tune in your car stereo and get the audio...they still got those thingies on poles you pull up close to and perilously perch on your window glass,sheesh! drive in would be a good place to rent for a looptopia type thingy.you got the screen  and pa set up already...

Rainer Thelonius Balthasar Straschill <rs@moinlabs.de> wrote:
Now it might be a problem to get FM radio frequencies to send on...don't
know how this is in the US, but I can tell you this is a no-no in
Germany.

Now, if on the other hand you installed a hot spot and told people to
bring their laptops and headphones...

Rainer