RE: VST Effects for MAC, Hosts, etc

Thank you all for the tips. I'm set.

Kris

-----Original Message-----
From: Per Boysen [mailto:per@boysen.se]
Sent: Tuesday, August 16, 2005 3:20 PM
To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
Subject: Re: VST Effects for MAC, Hosts, etc

> On Aug 16, 2005, at 21:25, Krispen Hartung wrote:
>
>> He wants to get into the free VST effect world and get some cool
>> synth
>> guitar sounds, weird distortions, modulators, tap tempoed tremolos,
>> etc... going in real time.

Oh, I forgot to mention... Augustus Loop is not free but well worth
the money! This wonderful plug-in is OS X only. Tell your friend that
he can run it in Ableton as a looping tape delay simulator. While he
is overdubbing into the loop he can have any MIDI sequence set up to
transpose the pitch of the loop into melodies  - in realtime and in
recording mode. How's that for "weird"!!! ;-)

per