Re: AW: minimized loop setup

In a message dated 8/19/05 8:44:47 PM, rs@moinlabs.de writes:

Or I could go with a super-cheap amp
modeler (read: Behringer XVAMP) and invest the money I saved in
comparison to the GT-8 into a nice wah and lots of
stompboxes...thoughts?

rainer.....what's the deal with the amp modeler? is this really a necesssary piece of kit?.....i'm curious in terms of minimal.....i decided, all i'm bringing to zurich is: guitar>ineko>rang send>btrman>ineko>channel on mixer/rang aux>btrman>channel2 of mixer.....so the rang, 2 bitrman and 2 ineko.....we shall see what this combo will produce.....when i play "puff the magic dragon" i hope you all sing along.....:).....get as many cheap little boxes as you can, that's the way i'm goin!.....granted, without the MIDI stuff you got to use your toes to twist these little knobs or get use to "not playing"  relax and allow the loop to do its thing while you play the boxes.....so looking forward to meeting all of you.....wheeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!.....mic