Re: AW: AW: minimized loop setup

I love the VF-1 (I have two!  It's on of the best
distortion units for synths I've found... not so good
for guitar preamp tones) but I've taken it out of my
special-ops set up because of it's awkward halfrack
nature and need of foot pedal.  I use it primarily
becaues it lets you sync almost every periodic
perimeter to a MIDI clock.  Great for beat synced
delays, but on the road it's going to be a lone Vox
Tonlab SE from here on in.  It's got a great range of
effects, you've just got to preset the tempo or tap
them in.

Mark

--- Rainer Thelonius Balthasar Straschill