Re: I just wanna insert!

> Mark,
>
> If, however, the unroundedInsert is leaving the beginning of A3 as the
> StartPoint for the (now consolidated) loop, you may need to re-set the
> StartPoint of the loop using the StartPoint function. The manual has
> the details.
>
> I hope that helps.
> Cheers,
> Jon Southwood

Yeah, it is really re-defining where the beginning is. After I do the
insert,
I get 2 LEDs flashing every time the end of the B section happens. And if
I mute and unmute, it plays back from that point, too. It seems weird to me
that it would redefine the start point just because you did an insert.

Mark Smart