Re: flexible looper in small package

>Whadayatink? can we make an alien modded DL4 fit in a tiny box like this?
>
>Jon

Well, I know its not quite the same, but I make custom EDP foot
controllers,
they take up the same real estate as the DL4 more or less, Theres pics
here.........

http://uk.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/phillwilson_uk/detail?.dir=ba47&.dnm=2cac.jpg&.src=ph

I am now working on a two tier pedal board that has this controller, my
expression pedal and my most used effects on the bottom tier then my
actual
echoplex built into the step to the second tier so I can still see the
display and then the lesser used effects on the top row. I figure If Im
careful about the dimentions I should be able to put my power supplys
under
there two and just have one long cable coming out, then put  drill holes
through to the other rows and just thread the cables through!! if it works
will be in heaven as I am beginign to hate cables and setup times if it
works my total setup will be

Guitar-- OC3(octave)--PS5(pitchshift)--Zoom707(vol/multiFX)--Blck Coffee
(Oct Dist)---digidelay---digiverb---EDP       (might even try to squeeze
my
Kaos pad on there)

I could run this of a 5 way power brick a dedicated AC for the 707 and
Kaos
and a spot for the EDP plug, all onto one white extention strip with just
one plug dangling from the back!!!

anyway Im dreaming!!
Phill Wilson (a.k.a. Blackface)

Free Downloads at