Re: flexible looper in small package

Hi

Just to say I am having a great time looping with my RC20XL...it's been
the most musically creative period for me since buying it.

Here's some very early loops in an interesting delivery package (which
was coded by Richard at juniperblue.com if you want to use it!)

http://www.juniperblue.com/milesandpiers/

It is possibly the only battery powered Looper out there (true?) and
therefore allows some extraordinarily mobile performances, and it's
cheap!

Piers
--

Piers Gibbon

http://www.PiersGibbon.com

> The sad thing is, many musicians get their introduction to looping by
> way of one of these crappy devices. They miss out on important
> fundamentals of looping as a result. It must be frustrating to waste
> time learning on one of these things. Like learning to play guitar on
> an instrument with one string

"I think the market for these low-end loopers (like the RC-20) may not
be the constituency of this list.  I imagine they sell most of their
units to musicians who want to pre-record backing tracks.  How many
people are on this list, anyway?

Jesse"