Zürich Loopfest

MP> Imagine this stuff with loops included. They are currently in the
studio
MP> working on their first album - I talked to Matthias and made sure he
will
MP> post the release date on LD.

dear Michael,

thanx for posting this as I wanted to ask you for your name but had
no time when I was just leaving the stage.

btw: my personal website is: http://matthias.loibner.net

dear Bernhard,

sincere thanks for the organizing of the lavitsefpool.
It was a pity only to stay for one night but Tunji and me enjoyed the
relaxed atmosphere (among lots of loopers;-).

and thank you, Andy Butler, for your beautiful music during our
setting up.

cheers,
Matthias