Re: Echoplex Footpedal not responding

Nothing's "perfect" on stage.  I've done hundreds of shows with the
EDP foot controller and it's been quite acceptable.  I have MIDI
controllers that also get unreliable when they get dirt in the
contacts, and I've had them drop memory right before a show.  I even
have to retune my guitar every few songs, but I'm still using it.

I've had more EDP failures due to thermal issues on warm stages (and
no more than a dozen of those over many years) than I've had
non-recoverable footcontroller issues.  If the Behringer works for
you, great, but this FUD regarding the EDP foot controller is
unwarranted.

TravisH