Re: Looking for Xylophone type music

Sounds like a deal to me. I can't quite seem to get into the film...until I
have some kind of soundtrack music.

Have you seen Six feet under, or American Beauty? They have some awesome
background music. Love that Marimba sound. Touches the soul.

Do you have some samples? I would love to hear some of your work.

Thanks,
Kathy