Tim's footswitch was Re: lexicon boxes (vortex for $5)

At 09:18 09/09/05, you wrote:
>Hi Andy:
>
>I luv my Vortex but it has a small glitch that I was wondering if I could
>ask you about: when I use the original 2-button footswitch to take it in
>and out of bypass, it sometimes takes 2 pushes, like it's thinking about
>it.
>All else is great, as the unit was gently used by its previous owner.
>Any ideas?

I'd open up the footswitch, check everything is correctly assembled,
and spray the switches.

Those switches can double trigger,
but after cleaning and regular use they get better.

andy
www.andybutler.com for vortex info, mp3s, and livelooping cd