RE: RE: lexicon boxes

Hmmm...that's about $9,180 US.  That's really not bad.  I've paid
consultants three times that much to develop a 90 minute web-based
training course, which involves no serious coding that you do.  So, if
there are approx. 400 people on this list, and we each contributed that
would be roughly $23 a piece. Heck, I'd pitch in at least $50.

Have you considered proposing this to the PSP folks? I think one reason
why the Vortex failed was poor marketing and bad timing.  I personally
think it would do much better as a VST plugin...and I think you could
generate an ROI that would easily surpass that development fee in no
time. You should really talk to PSP, since you know the Vortex so well.
You could distribute an online petition that indicates the demand....go
to the people on this list, the audio/VST junkies list that Rick
moderates, etc.

PSPaudioware.com s.c.
Dzikiej Rozy 11/8
05-500 Jozefoslaw