Re: lexicon boxes

I tried to buy rotary encoders using that part number and phone number a
few weeks after Jeff posted them. I wanted five. I needed two and wanted
spares besides but they only had two left.  I'd buy spares today if I
could find them.

Please, somebody find or make a substitute part.

A VST Vortex would be cool.  I'd hope it would allow longer delays. I'd
probably buy one eventually (if not too pricey) but I want to keep my
hardware going as long as possible.

Nick