BassLab Guitars + Basses

http://www.basslab.de

Hey...just a short note to mention a great German guitar and bass company
I'm working with called BassLab. I'm now going to be promoting them online
and now that we are starting to bring in big future endorsers, we expect to
find the right investors and launch a major new guitar and bass line which
will also feature models that I have designed. It's worth a mention here I think
because they are such great guitars and basses and not only are they
ultra-cool but are introducing physics-based acoustic technologies light years
ahead of everyone else. You can read about this more on the website as
well as check out the tone mp3s. This is the real cutting edge.
Don't hesitate to email if any questions or for further info. ....
Monica

Yahoo! for Good