Re: BBC Documentary

Sorry guys, I gave out the wrong newsgroup. It should be
alt.binaries.documentaries -

I checked the date and it was posted 28 days ago so if you don't have
a good retention rate on your server it may be gone by now.

If you guys can't get it I'll leave my soulseek client up all day
today (until 11pm pacific). My username is TentacleJoe and you can
download it from me there.

If you are not familiar with soulseek check it out here:
http://www.slsknet.org/index.php?