Re: EDP LOOP4 question: Accessing individual loops directly

On Sep 13, 2005, at 15:08, Luis Angulo wrote:

> Ive been wanting to do this is it possible with the
> FCB1010 although it only sends note on?

Yes, note on is enough for the LoopTrig function. I have decided to
set up 5 EDP loops directly accessible from one row of FCB buttons.
As Adrian said, the FCB sends a note off when you let go of a pedal.
Note off is for example used by the EDP function:
"SUSNextLoop Sustain Action NextLoop" (NoteOn = Next, NoteOff =
Previous)

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.looproom.com (international)