Re: EDP Footpedal vs. FCB1010 ? ?

I agree that the EDP footswitch is a good size and covers a broad
range of the features, particularly when you consider the original
software, but it'd be nice to have the option to build a larger, or
more specialized controller without being so dependent on third-party
MIDI solutions.

As I've frequently said, my number 1 wish for a future EDP is the
ability to "learn" any MIDI input and map that to a function so that
you can use a garden variety MIDI controller, which are dime a dozen,
and bypass the need for a PC based foot controller programming
utility.

TravisH