Re: Previous Festivals

The "Mid'Lantic Loop Show" held in Philadelphia in 1997.  This was set
up/ organized by Jim Speer (Stick player / Loopist w/ "Broadside
Electric") and heavily promoted/ reviewed on "Loopers Delight" at the
time.  Performers included Charles Cohen (Buchla Sound Easel-Phila.),
"Fingerpaint" (guitar/loop duo-Wash. DC), "Emergence of Man"
(Stick/loopist-ie: me, guitar, percussion- NJ), and 2/3 other acts
(sorry I can't remember their names - might be in the archives), all
united by "Loopers Delight" membership.  While not an international
event, it did come about because of "Loopers Delight" and may have been
the first official "LoopShow" that was a result of the communication/
networking that LD supported. - Paul
PS: if needed I can try to get a hold of Jim Speer for particulars - I
recently moved to Evergreen, CO so give me couple days to contact him
back east - if needed.