Re: yo yo yo wolfman eh?

>> From: Per Boysen <per@boysen.se>
>>
> Time that is too
>
>> often not noticed at all by us humans and for many other animals not
>> existing.
>>
> On Sep 17, 2005, at 2:06, <nemoguitt@verizon.net> wrote:
> yo per.....how do you know about those "other animals".....i know
> ducks are
> not included!.....:)mic

Scoots, how did you know I was a duck in a previous incarnation?

----

Well, seriously I can't be sure about how animals relate to "time".
It's just an assumption of mine, based on reading books on animals
intelligence, "dog psychology" etc. Linguistic experiments have
proved that apes and dolphins can use an abstract language. That
means that they can inform each other about things happening at other
places, or later in time. Then we have insects that when you study
them seems to be just out of a different universe...

per