Re: Programming Rocktron All Access - HELP!!!!

Craig,

I'm using the All Access to control my EDP via Instant Access switches.
 Here's the settings I'm currently using (hopefully the formatting will
be okay).

Button Name    CC#    On/Off    Switch Type        Comments

Speed                48        1/0          Hold
Reverse             49        1/0          Hold
Next                  44        1/0          Momentary
Substitute          46        1/1          Hold
substitutes only when switch held down, causes Speed and Reverse to work
only when switch held down
Record              38        1/0          Hold
supports LongPress to reset current loop
Overdub            39        1/0          Hold
Multiply            40        1/0          Hold
Undo                 43        1/1          Hold                    if
Undo action not completed, Speed and Reverse only work when
corresponding switch held down
Reset                 61        1/0          Hold
does not work consistently

The way Substitute and Undo affects Speed and Reverse is problematic
IMO.  I'm not sure if this is caused by the way I've programmed the All
Access or the way the EDP behaves.

Hope this helps.  If you tweak any of these settings with positive
results, please let me know.

Matt

---
www.finleysound.com/kingnever