Re: sustain type foot controller into a PMC? was: RE: The Big(ish) Idea

On Sep 19, 2005, at 20:26, Gary Lehmann wrote:

> Hey Guys, how much?  Sounds like a great idea!--instant tremolo!
> Can this be done with MIDI on the EDP?

Guess so. One way I know about is to run a computer synced to the
EDP. Use any type of MIDI foot pedal to start a MIDI sequence in the
computer that sends the appropriate stream of commands into the EDP.
I'm using Ableton Live for stuff like that, but other software might
work as well.

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.looproom.com (international)