Re: The Big(ish) Idea

For a while I used the SoundSculpture AB Cadabra (
http://soundsculpture.com/products/pt_abcadabra.htm ) to do something
similar controlled from a MIDI footpedal.  The midi pedal handled the
momentary aspect.  The AB Cadabra had excelllent response - fast and quiet.

But I found that I couldn't get the speed from my foot that I wanted, so I
had one of my tone pots customized to cut the guitar's output when
depressed - it bounces back automatically if I don't hold it down.