From: Adrian Bartholomew [mailto:adrian@bartholomusic.com]
Sent: Monday, September 19, 2005 12:49 PM
To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
Subject: Re: The Big(ish) Idea

good idea but u just gave me another one.
my god this thing is becoming more and more involved.
but the following idea shouldnt be too hard for me to add on:

i could have the stutter button rapidly stutter ON ITS OWN once held down.
so i could STILL manually stutter but now ill be stuttering a stutter!!
of course i could have a slide switch turn this effect on or off. simple
555
chip operation.

___
Adrian Bartholomew