Re: The Big(ish) Idea (WOW)

WOW

what can I say, I thought I would leave the question to brew for a couple
of
days and see if anyone replied with a few tips to help me
build.........................Dang!!

I have so much info and stuff that I hope you will all forgive me if I
take
a couple of days just to actually think WHAT I want now!!

The way I was looking to use my unit was very differant to  an actual
tremelo, but seeing as people have ran with the idea in that  direction I
should add that the Addrenalinn has Temelo Sequencing meaning 16 steps
that
can be anything from completley off to totally on and all volumes between.
this is a very versatile effect and is midi sequencable to the edp.

this thread has had SO many weird Deja-vu type moments as well.

The thread started to look at guys with plate operated guitar controls,
would you believe, I remember as a kid of 16 thinking this was something
Jonny Greenwood of Radiohead was useing for the Excact same effect during
live performance, it wasnt, he was actually using the  pickup switch
trick!!
but he also wore a wrist splint which looked like Lever to a teenage eye!!
am amazed at how this came full circle, as the effect that I first sheard
Jonny using at that very time  is something I was still thinking about
when
I began to formulate a floor-based altenative in my mind, and the fact
that
such a device DOES exist inreality ......again WOW.

Another weird thing is the floor rocker control............hehe the first
home-brew-pedal I thought I would design and sell was EXCACTLY this but
used
an arm mechinisim culled from a wrench/plumbers screwdriver set. as you
rock
the foot forward it drives the internal thread which turns the arm end,
mine
is I believe more stable and also uses a thumb wheel to screw down on the
knob side so you dont have to remove the knob cover.

however, upon completing mine I found one of the old electroharmonix ones
on
Ebay UK. It was the first time i saw one I swear!! so that dashed that
ideas
originality (and of selling them to all my loopy friends) , so I tried
again
with this design........hahaha
by the rate that everyone is getting their heads around this pedal it
looks
like I have missed the goal again, oh well, I will pay my student loan off
someday............maybe a guitar that triggers emotive smell samples?!?!?

Phill Wilson (a.k.a. Blackface)

Free Downloads at

www.download.com/therealblackface