Re: 1st Looping Festival

Tom Ritchford wrote:

> The possible venues closest to me would be Leila on North 7th and
> North 6 and Galapagos, on North 6th. All very reasonable spaces that
> would certainly show the sort of thing we do.

Galapagos, I've been to a few years ago. Nice place, I like that big
room in the back
I hope it's still set up like that. Chama was so small, it was hard to
set up equipment
and still have room for an audience.

N6 & Leila, I have not been to.

> Now, what would we be trying to sell them on, exactly?

Good question. Are we just going to jam or are there going to be
organized set lists? How long is each set going to be?

dB

--
* David Beardsley
* microtonal guitar