Michael Peters interface modes

>I never played with the 'new' interface modes and now that I wanted to
>take
>a closer look at them, they don't work. Do I have an old software version
>or
>is my feedback expression pedal faulty?  on booting, the EDP says LOOP4
>and
>6.0b (I think).  The Loop/Delay modes available are: LOP Out del Inp EXP
>rpl
>
>Michael Peters
>www.michaelpeters.de

Inp EXP  and  rPL  are new modes

so you seem to be missing Stu and Fli.

Without a pedal you should get
LOP dEL EXP Stu
With pedal
LOP. dEL. EXP. Stu. Out. In. REP. FLI.

note the full stop, which indicates that the pedal is detected

if you load a pedal mode, remove the pedal,
then you will see "nop" if you leave the Loop/Delay param unchanged
and return to edit it again.

As far as I know, the EDP will give a full range of modes as long as
anything is plugged into the
feedback socket.

On start-up, I see
Loop 4

1.1

and then briefly the max looptime and no. of loops,
depending on "MoreLoops"

My only suggestion is to try again :-(
1. after re-booting with the pedal attached.
2. after resetting the EDP by powering up with the parameter button held
      ( which erases any presets, beware)

andy butler