Re: Möbius glitches

I've been using Mobius for a few months now on an older laptop. I've got
this compaq m300, 600mhz with 384 mb ram,a 60 gig hard drive, and running
windows xp. At Jeff's suggestion I optimized it for using with audio (
http://www.musicxp.net/tuning_tips.php ) and I'm also not running any
other
programs on it. So it is just my looper now. I've run into very few and
minor glitches and have used it in a few shows now. I did run into some
latency problems at first trying to use it as a vst plugin, but as a stand
alone looper I've been extremely pleased with it. The transition to using
it has been real easy since it is set up like my edp. At the moment the
thing I'm enjoying the most is that instead of overdubbing layers onto my
edp, I can put my layers on individual tracks and let them fade out at
different rates with the feedback control. I can also pan individual
tracks
to either side and have a "conversation" going between my guitar and
hammered dulcimer tracks.

This is just way too much fun, it may cost me my day job as I stay up too
late playing with the thing.

Thanks Jeff for some amazing software!!!

Paul Haslem

Looped in Ontario Canada