RE: Repeater OS2

Ok I gotta chime in, I spent the last few months since I couldn't find the
Electrix Booth at NAMM quietly buying up all of the Repeaters on E-Bay as
the prices dropped, Now I will be able to make millions when the new
Repeaters fail to materialize. Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha (demonic blood curdling
laugh)

BUT SERIOUSLY FOLKS.

I think that what Jeff said is right on the money. It is a really volatile
market right now, and niche products in general are having a tough go.
Perhaps it is time for everyone serious about a repeater to e-mail Electrix
again, though I'm not sure that will help. I am suprised though, that they
decided to come back with most of their models, instead of just
concentrating on the Repeater, like  the  company that makes the Boomerang.
As much as I'm convinced that the days of hardware high end loopers are
numbered, I'm just hoping that there will always be some demand. I also
take
heart in the fact that, if all I had to loop with was a Line 6 DL4, or two,
I'd still be a happy loopoing fool.
Bill